Monday, July 4, 2011

last day at A-N elementary

Last week I had the last day at one of my elementary schools. All told, this is actually my least favorite elementary school because they aren't very organized and the vice principal is kind of a strange guy. But, there are several kind teachers and some of the younger students were so excited to see me every time I went.
When I showed up the band was waiting for me and they had a concert for me. They were pretty good for a group of elementary school students. At recess the dance team had a show for me. Plus some of the students did a "comedy show" for me, which consisted of a mini game of charades. I had no idea what some of their actions were, but they nailed their Michael Jackson impression.
Plus, I finally remembered to take a picture of the school's totem pole -- which always let me know that I was only 12,500 km from Phoenix ( ).

No comments:

Post a Comment