There was a beach shack selling "American dogs." We think it is a regular item, but it seemed like a fittingly patriotic lunch (for Jason, the Canadian). Call me unAmerican, but I just don't like hotdogs. Never have. Probably never will. Jason said the corndog looked better than it tasted, which certainly didn't inspire me to try one.
Monday, July 5, 2010
4th of July
We planned a day at the beach with the other r
esidents in our building for the 4th. After it poured all day on Saturday (it is the rainy season), I was sure that we were going to get rained out. But, as one of our friends noted, the weather gods must love America, because Sunday was a really nice day. We had a great time at the beach. The water was nice -- chilly, but not too cold. The weather was warm, but there were a few clouds that rolled in and a breeze that kept it nice. There weren't any fireworks, but Jason and I'll make up for that when we go to one of Japan's biggest shows at the end of month.
There was a beach shack selling "American dogs." We think it is a regular item, but it seemed like a fittingly patriotic lunch (for Jason, the Canadian). Call me unAmerican, but I just don't like hotdogs. Never have. Probably never will. Jason said the corndog looked better than it tasted, which certainly didn't inspire me to try one.
There was a beach shack selling "American dogs." We think it is a regular item, but it seemed like a fittingly patriotic lunch (for Jason, the Canadian). Call me unAmerican, but I just don't like hotdogs. Never have. Probably never will. Jason said the corndog looked better than it tasted, which certainly didn't inspire me to try one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment